96 Gallon yardwaste cart furnished and is checked & dumped weekly
- A separate account will be set up and billed every two months. This account will have a “YW” designation after your name
- Autopay requires a separate setup than your trash
- Season runs sometime in April through the last Thursday in November. Start date mailed 1 week prior. You can suspend service for the year and your billing and pickup will stop, as long as there is a 4-month minimum seasonal commitment
Early seasonal suspension will only be honored if you call in ahead of time and a confirmation number will be issues.
- No bags required, just throw in cart loosely
- You keep your cart over the winter
- If you wish for us to pick up and store your grass cart over the winter, call for arrangements. **We do have a $25 re-delivery fee
$1.25 per additional bag outside of cart
Brown Paper Bags
NEW CHANGE: Bags are picked up on Mondays only, but require a call in any time before 4:00am Monday morning and have the bags set out by 6:00am each Monday.
If we have staffing issues, we will pick them up the following day, please leave them out front until they are picked up.
If you call after the 4am deadline, you will be added to next week’s pickup list. A separate truck comes between 6am and 6pm.
Call into our grass line answering machine at:
(put it in your cellphone for convenience)
If you need a refrigerator magnet with the number on it, call us.